Going Home

It is hard to figure out where home is anymore. PA has felt so comfortable and safe for me, but I am finally ready to go home to London. Last week, when we were trying to decide what to do, I just couldn't leave. I knew that I was not emotionally ready to get on a plane. But, a week has passed and we've received good news from our insurance company. It feels good to have a plan. I like knowing that we will be back in less than 3 weeks to continue our journey at Duke. I am excited to get back to London. I love our city!! I miss our flat, our friends, our favorite places. I miss public transportation and being able to walk everywhere. I miss a mocha from Paul. Now we just have to get through the next few weeks waiting on Oliver's test results. I am trying to remain positive, but it is so difficult. I truly feel like I will not withstand bad news.

Comments

Popular Posts