A New Word

Oliver can now say "Oliver". He has been saying something that sounds like it for about a week, but tonight it was crystal clear. It is adorable!! (I already called my Mom and my sister so they could hear him.) He also signed "more" for me tonight. I am so proud of my little boy. Waverly is also doing well. She had another good day at school today...although she is going to be quite disappointed when they move on from icing biscuits. Wavey is also in love with "Dumbo" and watches it almost every day. They are such sweet kids.

Comments

Shannon is correct...I heard it with my own ears. Oliver said Oliver. It was so cute. I can't wait until I hear it in person AND watch Dumbo with Waverly...maybe both at the same time! Love, Grandma Linda
Unknown said…
I sang "Baby Mine" to Jaxson every night from the day he was born. Even now, if he hears me humming it, he stops and listens. He has told me he is too old to be sung to, but he recognizes that song and there is something comforting in it. I'm so glad Waverly is enjoying that movie!!! And GO OLIVER! I can't wait to hear him say his name!!!! And what is "icing biscuits?" Like cookies? Forgive me for being so yankee...

Popular Posts