Comments

We just returned from a weekend in PA.  The kids LOVE spending time with their grandparents and Matt & I enjoy the free babysitting.  We were able to see lots of friends and family today at a picnic.

We enjoyed our anniversary.  I cannot believe that 10 years have passed since our wedding.  I have been given a wonderful partner.

A bunch of people have recently told me that they would love to comment on our blog, but they can't figure out how to register.  So, I have made it easier.  You no longer have to register with google, just with my blog.  Hopefully it will make it simpler.

Waverly took the school bus on Friday morning.  I have to say that I cried after I put her on the bus.  She seemed to love it and the assistant & driver were both wonderful.  We will give it a try again tomorrow.  If she doesn't freak out when the bus pulls up, then I know she enjoyed herself and we can continue with it.

Our air shipment arrived from London, so I finally have the cords to upload new photos.  I will take some soon, so you can see Waverly with her pretty pink backpack getting on the bus.

Comments

Zena and Joshua said…
That's so great that Waverly is enjoying school!

I don't know you guys, but I've been reading since April. We have mutual friends in Columbus.

You've been in my prayers and I'm encouraged by your bravery in the face of so much.

My daughter has Down Syndrome and I've had the reverse experience of having her diagnosis told to me as she was handed to me for the first time.

I'm sorry that you are going through these days. I know that the whole of your days are not something to apologize for, but I do wish that you weren't walking where you are being made to walk.

God bless you guys tonight.

~Zena Neds-Fox

Popular Posts