Counting Down

Today has been a good day.  Waverly repeated 2 words today that I haven't heard for awhile.  She said "stop" & "running".  As you can probably decipher from those words I had to scold her for running away from me while we were waiting for her school bus.  But she repeated words!!  This is such a rare occasion these days that I immediately texted Matt with the news.  We are both so proud.

Oliver had a haircut this afternoon.  I usually go to the pay a little more, but the kids can sit in a fire truck and watch a movie places.  Distraction works well for both kids.  He did quite well and looks so dapper.  I will take a photo of him when he wakes up from his nap.

In fun news, we have decided to take a trip to Disney World later this year.  I am counting down the days until we are in the magical world of Disney.  Say what you will, but our kids LOVE it there and we do too.  Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Winnie the Pooh are Wavey's favorite shows and she is also obsessed with Dumbo.  She is going to be amazed that she can meet them and ride in Dumbo.  We were going to wait, but we want Waverly to experience Disney World while she can still run and play and truly enjoy all it has to offer.  I wish we could go every year just to see the smiles on their faces.

Comments

Alicia said…
Hey Shannon! I'm excited that you guys are going to Disney! I haven't been since we went our senior year (that seems so long ago). What a special treat for your family! Plus, it's always fun to have something to look forward to & count down to!
Oh, Disney World is so much fun! After we went, my parents said they were going back without us sometimes 'cause it was just that much fun for all of us. I'd go back again, even though I don't have any children yet. You'll have a blast!

Popular Posts