No Cavities

I hope everyone enjoyed the videos. I am trying to remember to tape them more. I think seeing the kids "in action" gives such a clear picture of who they are. I adore the one of Oliver's big finish to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song. As Matt said, Oliver has my pipes and Matt's pitch.

The kids had dental appointments this morning at Children's. No cavities!!! They both did great. Wavey left with a Winnie the Pooh sticker. Oliver selected Handy Manny and Dora (he loves Dora). Then we went to the zoo for the afternoon. Fortunately, the rain held off and we enjoyed lovely visit. The highlight for Oli was the petting zoo area. He loves cows and was able to pet one - very exciting. Waverly giggled at the cows, but she seemed most interested in the meerkats. She stood right by the glass and tried to reach out to pet them every time they ran past. She was cracking up. It was wonderful. All in all a successful day.

Comments

Popular Posts