Mickey Bound



The MPS Society is hosting a family conference at Disney World this year.  We were not planning to attend, but last month I found a great deal on a flight and there were still free rooms available for families.  Another mom and I decided to just bring the girls and make a weekend out of it.  So Waverly and I are flying out early tomorrow morning for 3 days in Orlando.  We will have one full day at the conference and one day at Magic Kingdom.  It is going to be a quick trip, but a lot of fun.  This will be an exciting time for me.  Finally the chance to meet and reconnect with some moms who have become such close friends.  Friends who can truly understand what it is like to be in my shoes.  They are such a treasure.

This will be the first time in a long time that Waverly and I are traveling alone together.  I think we will have a wonderful time...as long as I can keep her content on the short flight.  My biggest worries are her continuously kicking the seat in front of us and having a huge accident while the seatbelt sign is illuminated.  I think it is going to be a wonderful time for Wavey and I to bond.  And Matt and Oliver are planning a fantastic boys weekend, complete with pizza, trains, Christmas lights and museums.

Comments

Joanne said…
Shannon,

I am so excited for you and Waverly, I know it will be a truly splendid time!

I'm hoping that the flight went well and can't wait to hear all about the conference. So wish I could be there to meet you...Joanne

Popular Posts