Laying Low


We are going to be without internet for a few weeks, so this is going to be my last post for a bit. We are all doing well, just beginning to settle into our new home. We have discovered that unlike the States, it is quite a process to get someone to come hook up your cable and internet services. (I was not expecting that.) It is finally feeling summer-y and we are enjoying the beautiful weather. This weekend will be spent exploring our new neighborhood.
Hi to my family on vacation in Cape May - we miss you all and wish that we were there with you!!
Also, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY to my sister-in-law Laurie!!! Enjoy some Starbucks & Chipotle for us.

Comments

Laura said…
And a hello to the Cape May-ers too! I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on the blogs, and I LOVE THESE shots of your kiddos! Oh, yes please with the "Mummy" thing too. That is too cute!
Ellen said…
i'm going to be in withdrawl without your blog!!! hurry back!
Laurie said…
Had the Starbucks and the Chipolte today. Sorry! Your post was-should I say-rebelish!
michele said…
hey girl! i miss you being off-line, but i'm keeping up with your Blog and thinking of you! i feel your pain in waiting for internet hook-up!! love you!!!

Popular Posts