It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


Maybe not in this photo, but it is beginning to finally feel like Christmas. It has taken me awhile to get into the holiday mood this year. I think that getting into the Christmas spirit means realizing that I am homesick for Christmas in PA. We are having a fun, relaxing day. Waverly had her last day of therapy for a few weeks today. I am hoping to wrap gifts tonight and make sure I have everything. Tomorrow we may go out to pick up some last minute items and check out the windows on Oxford Street. It is cold here, but it is supposed to warm up next week....no white Christmas for us in London. We miss everyone so much. Especially at this time of year.

Comments

Ellen said…
Shannon - I'm bummed enough that Brian has to work on Christmas and I'm missing my family's big shin dig - so I cannot imagine being in another country!!! :(

Popular Posts