White House

One of Matt's colleagues graciously offered to give us a private tour of the White House this afternoon. We were able to take both of the kids (hooray for the ADA and full accessibility in the White House). It was a very special moment to take the kids inside. And as I leaned down to tell Waverly that was the Oval Office where our president works, I actually got teary eyed. I know she didn't understand, but I was moved to have her there seeing such a special room that holds so much history. While we weren't able to take photos in the West Wing of Rose Garden, we were able to take some outside and in the WH Press Room. Another great memory made for our family.







Comments

Joanne Huff said…
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this, Shannon! What incredible photos of such an incredible day!! Joanne
Anonymous said…
Shannon, you have a beautiful family.
Kathryn said…
Cute photos! MUst have been a fun trip :`)

Popular Posts