It Feels Like Autumn In July!!

Hello everyone. I took this picture of Wavey this morning. She wanted to wear her "puppy dog" shirt. It is super chilly here - it feels more like fall weather than the end of July. I didn't believe it when I read it rarely gets over 70 degrees, but it is true. We have been busy preparing for our upcoming move. We will soon see some of the items we packed away well over a year ago when we moved out of our home in Ohio. It will feel a little like Christmas for us. I am hoping to see our new apartment tonight. I will be up in the neighborhood getting together with some friends at a local pub. This will be my first night out since we arrived in London, so I am VERY excited. Oliver slept a second night in his crib and it was wonderful. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NANA!!! (I forgot to include that in last night's post.)

Comments

Ellen said…
okay, seriously - i think i'm on to you. is that a mini boden shirt?

Popular Posts