The end of a long week....


Here is a photo of our sweet little girl next to a bear dressed up as a beefeater at the Tower of London. Right before I got this shot she was hugging and kissing the bear, and wondering why he wasn't holding her hand back.
This week was rough. I have been struggling with feelings of hopelessness for my little girl. We are still working with a team of doctors to figure out what we are dealing with in terms of Waverly's development. I just want her to be able to share all of her thoughts & dreams...I want everyone else to see her as the beautiful, sweet, incredible little girl that I know her to be. She is almost 4, she looks like she is 6 and she is developmentally at 2. It is stressful and exhausting....especially being away from the support network of home.
After dinner tonight, she was a bundle of happiness. She laughed and played and snuggled - it was exactly what I needed to be reminded just how blessed I am to have her as my daughter.

Comments

Mike and Sarah said…
So sorry to hear about your rough week. I'm praying for you guys tonight. Waverly is so blessed to have you guys as parents!

Popular Posts