Total Pumpkin




Today was an incredibly long day for the kids & I. We spent almost 6 hours at the audiologist's office for hearing tests and hearing aid evaluations. No change to any of their hearing tests - YEAH!! Their hearing has stayed stable, which (hopefully) means their loss is not progressive. Some good news for us!! Our doctors were great today and they are going to give Oliver an MRI and do some blood tests, similar to Waverly's. I am so thankful that they are being proactive. Let the waiting begin.....again.....and continue on.

Comments

Ellen said…
Shannon, I don't know how you do it. You are in my prayers.
Unknown said…
Hi matt
I don't think i have introduced my self to shannon
Hi shannon, this is matt's friend Paul in DC. i don't think we met...
i was matt's listening board for his conversations in Telugu...
Matt told me a few things of how proud a father he is of Oliver and Waverly!!
Great to hear that its not progressive loss of hearing. Thats good news!!
Have a good weekend
pl, Washington DC

Popular Posts