Thank You

Thanks to all of you who have commented on our blog after hearing our story on "Metro Connection". We greatly appreciate all of your kind words and support. Rebecca did such a wonderful job with the interview. Hearing my sweet Waverly's voice on the radio was thrilling. It brought a huge smile to my face and tears to my eyes. I am incredibly proud of Matt and excited to see research progress for MPS. A cure may not come in time or Waverly & Oliver. However, I long for the day when parents are told there is a cure for this horrible disease.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I heard the story this morning on my drive into work, right after dropping my kids off at school. I had never heard of this disease and just wanted to express how sorry I am that you and your family have to go through this. I plan to buy a copy of your book!
Dawn

Popular Posts