Settling In

We have moved into our temporary apartment in Virginia.  It feels good to be in one place for the next 2 months.  I LOVE our new place.  The apartment we have on hold to move into in October is actually in the same complex, which will make for an easy move.  I spent a few hours yesterday driving around the area and getting a feel for the place.  I think we found such a great place to settle.  First impressions are good.  I am waiting for Wavey's birth certificate to arrive and then I can go in and officially register her for school.  I think she will start just after Labor Day.  I have a meeting next week with the group that will take care of Oliver's therapy.  It will be nice to get a schedule in place.  We all work better that way.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am praying for you guys as you settle into the area. May God make His tender presence known to you...

Popular Posts