Doll in a Wheelchair

I went to the American Girl store with a friend last week. In the past, this store has filled me with anxiety and sorrow. I know that it sounds insane to equate Waverly's childhood with a doll, but the store represents a missed phase. It was a place I thought we would go together and let her pick out a doll. Last December I wandered in and decided to buy her a doll. I know she won't play with it, but I wanted to her to have one. I think it looks just like her. On my most recent trip, I spotted the wheelchair. I knew she had to have it. Just another addition to allow her doll to resemble Wavey even more. I have it displayed in Wavey's room and I think it looks fantastic.

Comments

Susan said…
That is the sweetest thing I have seen all day.
Hummel Family said…
It DOES look like her!!! How cute. You are a wonderful Mama.

Popular Posts