Visitors

One of Matt's old roommates from college stayed with us the past 2 days. It was really good to see him after all of these years. It was especially good for Matt to be with an old friend. It was great to watch them laugh together. Matt's parent's are arriving tomorrow morning for a 14 day stay. They are excited to see Waverly & Oliver and our life in London. We are planning on having a conference call in a few days with the doctors at Duke. We are hoping they can answer any lingering questions we have and that a decision will be made shortly after we speak with them. The kids are both doing well, although I think the sudden cold/wet snap has given them a bit of a cold.

Comments

Hummel Family said…
Weather, would you please make up your mind? Is it going to stay warm or is it going to stay cold?

AHHH! Ohio has been up and down all weekend long and also today!!!
Stephanie said…
Thanks Shannon:) How are you? Stupid question, I know. I do think about you and your family daily. I know that I have offered a zillion times before, but I will offer again, if there is anything that I am capable of doing to help you in any way, please let me know. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
Unknown said…
Have you had your conference call? Been thinking and praying for you guys. Love the pics of Waverly and Oliver. :) So precious! :)
spence said…
Hi Matt and Shannon,
I have no excuse for not writing except that i've had a lack of words. I am saddened by what your family is enduring. As a mommy, i can't fathom...it makes me want to cry.
I do feel that you made a wise choice in not putting Oliver through anymore discomfort such as the surgery especially because nothing is guaranteed.
My thoughts are with you often and of course your little one's too. Continue to be strong for each other.

Love,
Spence and family

Popular Posts