We are getting closer!! The sellers bank should make a decision about the short sale soon. The seller still has to agree to the terms set forth by their banks, but if that happens we are on our way to closing on our house. There are still a lot of things that need to fall into place, but at least we are beginning to see some movement. We are desperate for a decision. We have been living "in limbo" for far too long. We are ready to settle into a home. I am feeling incredibly stressed at the prospect of a move, but the reward of settling into a home with a big backyard for the kids to enjoy makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts!!