19 Days and Counting

We are getting closer and closer to our closing date. Everything is moving along nicely. I met with a landscape and drainage company this week, regarding the issues of pooling water in the backyard. It is going to be a costly, but necessary fix. The yard is one of the best features of the house and we want to enjoy our outdoor space. I am meeting with a carpet guy and some painters next week at the house. Hopefully, I can make some selections and get things booked. We want to get the work done as soon as possible after closing, so we can move into the house quickly.

A friend of a friend contacted me this week. She is an interior designer and offered us her services to help transform our grandma looking ranch house into a cheery home for our family. She has been incredibly helpful thus far and I look forward to working with her throughout the next few weeks.

I am so thankful for the help we have been given. From purchasing the home to recommendations for vendors to assistance with design, people have been so gracious. Thank you all!!

Comments

Tracey said…
Congratulations!

Popular Posts