My Michele

 One of my best friends, who lives in Costa Rica, happened to be in Orlando the same time we were there. Many of you know her as one of my two friends who spearheaded the "A Hundred for a Home" fundraiser for our family. We don't get to see one another often, so this brief crossing of paths was a true blessing. We spent a morning with her and her family. I was *finally* able to meet her daughter and she was able to see the kids again (it has been 4 years since she has seen them).


She loves my kids deeply. And her desire to understand life in my shoes is so completely evident. And appreciated. I am so fortunate to call her a friend. And I am so thankful I was able to sit on the sidewalk in the midst of Downtown Disney, lost in conversation with her for a few short hours.

Comments

Popular Posts