Reunited

My very dear friend, Kamarah, and her family came to visit us last week for a few days. Many of you know Kamarah as one of my two friends from college who created the "A Hundred for a Home" fundraiser. She has been one of my closest friends for 16 years. And, alas, lives very far away.

It was such a treat to have her and her lovely family visit. They were *finally* able to see our house - the house made possible because of her incredible desire to help our family. Our kids were able to interact and we were able to take them site seeing around DC.

(Kamarah is a photographer, so I am positive she will have some fantastic photos to share once she is home and finishes editing them. Here are a few from my phone.)

 Kamarah & I in front of the Lincoln Memorial

 Oliver after dinner at Founding Farmers

Comments

Popular Posts