The Best Day Ever!!



We took a road trip up to the base yesterday. We had so much fun! It was like we went back home to the States for the day. We shopped at the commissary and bought a cart's worth of groceries. The highlights were oatmeal for Waverly, Wheat Thins and Captain Crunch for Matt, baking supplies for Shannon and some fun finger foods for Oliver. We also had lunch at Taco Bell - while not one of my favorite places to eat, it tasted delicious. Here are 2 photos we took (we didn't take many) of our trip. There is Matt behind the wheel and a quaint little village we drove past. Thanks to Jenn & Noah for letting us borrow your car!!

Comments

Mike and Sarah said…
I'm so glad you got to have a taste of home for the day! I remember when I was in China I stumbled across a store that sold orange pop and snickers bars. I wasn't in a westernized city, so it was a huge shock. It made me SO happy that I bought an orange pop and snickers every day for two months!

Popular Posts