Out & About



This is one of the quintessential London landmarks - the red telephone booth. While most have been replaced, you can still find them scattered around town. We discovered this one last night, while on a walk, just a few blocks from our home. Waverly was very excited to open the door. I don't think she got that there was a phone. She just loved the little room randomly placed on the sidewalk.
Charity, I listened to you. I put my camera in my bag for just this sort of photo. Thanks for the advice!!

Comments

Charity said…
What a great memory! Now you'll always have it to show Wavey!
Can't wait to see all the rest of the little London surprises you capture on film.

We should have little telephone booths randomly placed around here. That would make walks very exciting. :) I think we have to go to COSI to see a booth.

We got our puppy, "Tobias." The boys LOVE him. Ella just doesn't want him to move. She likes him when he's sleeping, but that's it.

Popular Posts