The end of a long day....

I woke up this morning to news that my Mom was in the hospital. She has since been released and thankfully it was nothing too serious. It reminded me just how far away from home I am. We also finally received household items from our pack-out in Ohio (almost 1.5 years ago). It feels a bit like Christmas, opening boxes to see things you haven't seen in so long or forgot about entirely. Tomorrow, Waverly goes to the hospital for her MRI. Please say a prayer that all goes well. I am nervous about my little girl being sedated (again), but we are hopeful that once this is done we will have a more accurate picture of Waverly's developmental prognosis. I am off to unpack more boxes....

Comments

Unknown said…
Girl, I am praying, have been praying, and will continue to pray! So glad Mom is okay. And guess what! We will be learning some sign language as well! My first thought was not "wow this will help my son" but "wow! i can talk to wavey better!"

Popular Posts