A Very Good Little Girl



Here is Waverly in bed after a long day. Matt took her to the hospital early this morning (I stayed home with Oliver and unpacked). She was a very good girl and did beautifully for all of the procedures. Matt especially liked how loopy she was when they gave her a sedative to make her relax. She was VERY tired after dinner and headed to bed early tonight. She was happy to find Eeyore in one of the boxes and wanted to sleep with him - you can see that he takes up most of the bed. Thanks for your thoughts, prayers and words of support - keep them coming. We will find out some of the results on Tuesday.

Comments

Mike and Sarah said…
Yay for Waverly. I'm glad she cooperated for the procedure and I'm glad it's DONE! I will pray for patience for you as you wait to hear the results.
Unknown said…
Oh I'm so relieved! I put her MRI on my blog yesterday as a prayer request! Keep US posted! Way to go Waverly! :)
Laura said…
So glad to hear it went well, and we're eager to hear the news!
I'm so glad it went well--stuff like that can be so hard to take. I hope the results are helpful to you and Waverly.

Did you have fun unpacking your stuff?
LarryButt said…
Matt, I am glad to hear things are going well. WE really miss you guys and are talking about how we may get to visit you sometime in the summer of 2009. Things are going well here. Ministry is still the same, a little tougher with the type of kids we are reaching these days. Will you guys be home for Christmas break? If so, can we get an hour with you?

Popular Posts