Cape May

We have just returned from a fantastic mini vacation. Waverly spent 3 days with my parents and enjoyed getting their total attention. She isn't too fond of sand or waves, so we thought she would have more fun with grandma & grandpa. Matt and I took Oliver to Cape May for a quick beach trip. We have such wonderful memories of taking Waverly there when she was younger. We wanted to make some memories with Oliver. He adored the sand and liked to hold our hands as the waves crashed against his legs. I was able to get some great photos and I picked a few of my favorites.

Oliver playing in the sand

Taking a nap in the beach chair

Oliver enjoying an ice cream sundae

Yum!

Oliver playing in the fountain

We kept his paci in so he wouldn't eat the sand

Our set up

Oli played for hours in the sand

He also loved lounging in his chair

Driving the boat at the arcade

Our final day on the beach

Oliver & Matt (our Inn is in the background)

Oliver walking the beach with the storm clouds coming in

Playing in the sand

Goodbye Cape May!

Comments

The Leivas said…
ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing!
aprilfoolwed said…
Those are wonderful photos! I bet it was a real treat too be able to spend that special time with Oliver! I know that I feel guilty that my boys don't get the same time that Maddie did when she was the "only" child. It's hard to find that balance - glad you did!
Laura said…
Wonderful pictures!
Joanne said…
What beautiful photos! I especially love the ones of Oliver in his lounge chair and also the one of him strolling on the beach as the clouds come in. I am so glad that you all had such a good time!! Joanne
Valerie Nelson said…
Great pics! So glad you were able to get a way and make such wonderful memories!!
Jenkins said…
Such a great time and making of wonderful memories.
He is so cute! My favorite pic is the one of him lounging in the chair...very cool dude.
a2 said…
The footprints in the sand behind and before Oliver as the storm rolls in are not lost on me. Wow!
Heidi said…
I love the one of him lounging in his chair. He is such a character. :) So glad you had a wonderful trip!

Popular Posts