Happy Easter!!

We enjoyed yet another beautiful spring day and headed to the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC.  Unfortunately, so did everyone else.  The traffic was horrible and we couldn't find parking, so we ended up going to our favorite playground for the afternoon.  I had packed a big picnic lunch and we had a wonderful time running around the park.  Waverly especially loved the spiral slide - she giggled uncontrollably the entire slide down and climb back up the stairs.  Oliver loves the race cars.  We also rode the carousel.  It was the perfect way to spend our Easter afternoon.




Comments

Jawn said…
yeah! what a happy day for you! Love the pics. btw - I mentioned that you guys were coming to Ohio for the weekend, and my kids asked if you were coming to Edgerton, too cute. They love Waverly and Oliver and they've never even met. :)
Jan said…
Your children are so beautiful and so very, very loved. What a wonderful day for you all!
That is a beautiful picture of you and Waverly on the merry go round.

One to cherish.
Laura said…
Someone beat me to it......
but I wanted you to know that the picture of you and Wavey on the carousel brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad Matt captured that beautiful moment.
Valerie Nelson said…
I'll chime in, even if for the 3rd time! The picture of you and Waverly is precious!!! I absolutely love it!
Joanne Huff said…
Ditto to that! I absolutely love the picture of you and Waverly, such a sweet sweet moment!
That picture of you and Waverly is just precious. I love it!

Popular Posts