Pumpkinville

Oliver's class had a field trip to Pumpkinville today.  I was able to go along for the morning - my first chaperone experience.  So many moms were there, that I was able to stick with Oliver and explore.  We saw some very friendly animals, Oli rode a pony, went down a big slide, wandered through a hay bale maze and took a tractor ride.  I was also able to meet some of the other moms, which was wonderful.

Oliver's teacher helped the kids make these jack-o-lantern tees for the trip.  I thought it was such a creative and adorable idea.







Comments

Joanne Huff said…
Hi Shannon,

What a wonderful day this looks like it must have been! I especially love the photo of you walking with Oliver on the horse. And the T-shirts are just adorable!!! Even the photo of Oliver on the verge of tears eventually made me smile, as I found I was making the same expression that he was as I looked at it. I'm so glad it was a great day, Joanne
Jenkins said…
Oh so sweet!
The picture of him about to cry is so precious!

Popular Posts