MPS Awareness Day

MPS Awareness Day is quickly approaching.  This year, the kids' school is joining in our effort to raise awareness.  A flyer was sent home yesterday asking parents to have their kids wear purple on Friday May 13th in support of Waverly & Oliver.  The Student Council is busy making posters reminding kids to wear purple.  And they are highlighting the event in their daily news video.

I have been so nervous about reaching out to the school community.  I  worry that parents are going to be upset for some reason and cause a fuss.  However, the response from the teachers and student council has been so wonderful.  I am truly excited about next Friday.  I will be at school for a volunteer event, so I hope to see a sea of purple.

Thanks to the VES community for showing your support for Waverly & Oliver.

Comments

Popular Posts