Another week has passed and still no news on the house. I should really have learned by now that each time the bank says "7-10 business days" it is simply a way to keep us off of their backs for 2 weeks. That being said, I still think they have to make a decision soon. It has been over 8 months!

The stress of waiting is beginning to wear on both Matt and I. We simply want an answer so we can move forward in some way. We have spent the past week cleaning closets and drawers - anything to help the moving process go a bit more smoothly. I have been visiting carpet stores and looking at paint samples, trying to make some decisions so we will be ready to proceed if we get the house.


Popular Posts