At the Abbey



Here is a photo of Waverly & I taken this morning at Westminster Abbey. It was beautiful and I wish that I would have had more time....less screamy kids.....in order to enjoy it more. Waverly loved the acoustics in the cloister.


We had a lovely lunch at Giraffe - one of our first meals out. $68 for 3 sandwiches & chips & drinks. WOW! It was delicious though and actually a good deal on London terms. It started to pour at the end of our meal. Did I mention that we were eating outside?


I think I finally need to invest in a rain jacket.

Comments

Mike and Sarah said…
Hey Shannon... Ellen sent me a link to your blog, so I've been reading. I have enjoyed reading about your London experiences. My oldest son, Micah, has also struggled with some developmental delays. I'm not sure how similar they are to Waverly's. He had some speech, social and fine motor delays, but has responded very well to therapy. I hope you guys are experiencing the same with Waverly.
Unknown said…
Shannon, this is Deb Austin! HI! I love reading your blog! Click on my name to see ours. I'm a horrible blogger but REALLY trying to do better. You can read about Jaxson's delays, victories, cheesiness (like he had a chance!), and much more. We are so excited to be reconnected with you! Much love!

Popular Posts