It was a good day.

London is feeling more and more like home. Today I was invited to meet up with some other moms & kids at a local play area and library. I hesitated going initially, but it ended up being such a great experience. The 4 moms were all wonderful - such a pleasure to meet. The kids were great and there are potential friends for both Waverly & Oliver. I am so thankful that there are other families around. I was given great local tips and they answered so many of my questions.

Waverly had so much fun being out with other kids and playing. She is so interesting to watch - she absolutely loves being with kids her age, she just isn't sure what to do with them. My goal is to get her comfortable socially this year and I think this group of moms is going to be a great help.

I am missing home tonight though. I miss you Grace Central folks!!! You know who you are. I am listening to some praise music and if I close my eyes, I think I am with you all again.

My cousin is getting married Sunday - congrats Kristy!! Most of my family are in town for the wedding and I am sad to be missing it. Take lots of photos fam!

Comments

Popular Posts