The Horses

Here is a photo I took of the horses that march
by our window every few days. I am not sure who they are or what they are doing, but they stop traffic as they come & go from Regents Park. The riders are in their formal riding clothes and they are pulling some kind of artillary mounts on wagons. The horses' shoes spark when the hit the pavement, which can be quite haunting when they come by at night. We love to run to the window when we hear the clip-clop. Waverly is amazed by them.

Comments

Shannon said…
Yes, that is a Starbucks & a McDonald's across the street. Just like home there is a Starbucks every few blocks.
Erin said…
Hi Shannon,
It's Erin. I've been enjoying your blog so much! What a great idea. Court sent me pics of your kiddos a while back - I can't believe how big Waverly's gotten. And they're adorable. Are you loving London? I lived/studied there for four months about 10 years ago and I absolutely loved it. One day I will go back to visit. So glad to hear you're all doing well. Peace, E

Popular Posts