The honeymoon is over....

I have discovered that London is not all bedknobs & broomsticks. Yesterday I had a very rude mom push Waverly away when Wavey went to say hello to her in the waiting area of our therapist. (A mom whose son also has special needs and one would think would be especially sweet to other kids.) Then today Waverly was pushed while trying to get off of the bus, causing her to fall off the bus steps onto the sidewalk. I knew coming into London that they are not all of that fond of children, but I did not expect them to be taking my kids out left & right. Waverly is so kind (and oblivious) that she just looks a bit stunned and then moves on.

On a lighter note, I saw Fred Thompson at the Embassy while I was waiting for Matt. For the record he looks thinner in person, but I didn't get the smile I was hoping for. I think Obama would have smiled...

Comments

Laura said…
Oh. My. Word.

I hate London.

For you.

If you want me to.

(I honestly didn't love it when I went there, and now I really hate it.)
test said…
That seriously made me want to kick Julie Andrews in the groin.

Popular Posts