Feeling at Home

It was so nice to wake up in our new place this morning.  The kids slept fairly well, although Oli kept waking in the middle of the night.  I think he needs to get used to his new surroundings.  Otherwise, everyone is settling in nicely.

Matt got good news today at work.  He had applied for a year long position within the State Department beginning next summer and HE GOT IT!!  He is so good at what he does and I think the people around him can see that.  I am very proud of him.

Comments

Deanna said…
Hey girl. Glad that you are getting settled in your new place!

Can you fill me in since it's been 10 years.... what does Matt do?
kristi_temple said…
That's great news about Matt's job. Glad to hear you are all settling in so well.
Kecia said…
I am so happy for you guys!!
May God bless you aways!!

Popular Posts