Kindergarten

I had a meeting tonight at Waverly's school for all of the special education preschool parents who have kids moving into kindergarten next school year. The meeting itself was informative, but basic. Afterwards, I spoke with both Waverly's preschool teacher and the administrator who will handle her kindergarten placement. I was thrilled that Wavey's teacher confirmed what Matt and I are so adamant about, that Waverly will do much better in a smaller classroom with other special needs kids. Once we described Waverly to the administrator, she seemed to agree. I think this will make the transition into kindergarten much easier for all of us. I feel like a little bit of anxiety has been taken off my shoulders.

Comments

Mystic Thistle said…
Oh good! I'm hoping kindergarten is wonderful for Waverly.

Popular Posts