Neuro

I think I spend most of my time driving to, waiting for, attending or arranging doctor appointments and therapy sessions.  But, I do not mind.  Having such a great team of people working with our family makes life easier.

Today we met with our new neurologist.  Once again, I think we have found a doctor that clicks with all of us.  He was kind and thorough.  He is referring us to an orthopedic doctor.  They want to check the kids' spines and work with Waverly's leg.  Her right foot is really turning in and without some type of intervention, she could damage her muscles.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have visited the website www.ahundredforahome.com.  And thank you to Kamarah & Michele for organizing it, Megan for creating the website and Laura for managing the facebook cause.  I am amazed and inspired by your love for my children.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear all,

I bumped into Jennifer Ross today at the embassy who kindly gave me your contact details. I have cried my way through your blogs and cannot imagine what you all must be going through! The pictures of the kids are absolutely stunning! Please know that you are in our thoughts daily and you are not forgotten at the Embassy Health Unit in London! With all my love,

Linda Van Leuven

Popular Posts