Baby Stroller

Oliver found Waverly's baby doll and stroller last night.  She used to spend hours walking her baby around, giving her a bottle, feeding her and playing pretend.  She even had a little diaper bag she would carry around.  Oliver was quite excited, since he loves to push his own stroller.  I was able to snap of few photos of Oli taking the baby doll for a spin.  Today Wavey saw it and started pushing it around.  I quickly grabbed my camera and I was able take some pictures.  I LOVE her smile!!  She was so happy and I think she remembered how much joy this little toy brought her.








Comments

Jenkins said…
Waverly looks so cute and happy with her baby stroller! Excited!
Oliver looks like he is not so sure about the whole baby thing...maybe the difference between boys and girls?!
Anonymous said…
Shannon,

You always manage to capture those perfect moments! I love the smiles on Wavey:) Hope you're hanging in there with the piles of snow...I can't imagine the amount of snow northern Virginia has accumulated! My kids are really upset that we're missing the snow...I'm glad we're in London and missing the snow...thinking of you and continuing to pray for your family.

Julie Helman
London

Popular Posts