Cute Boy


I took this photo of Oliver tonight.  I think he looks so cute sitting with his legs stretched out holding his Magna-Doodle.  Of course, he is starting to put everything in his mouth.  This is the same age Waverly started that behavior.

We are due to get 24+ inches of snow tomorrow and Saturday.  Like everyone else, I had my frantic run to the grocery store in case we are snowed in for a month.  (Why do we do that?!)  I also spent way too much time shopping for a snow shovel.  The last huge snow we didn't have one on hand and digging out the cars was a nightmare.  This time, we are prepared.  School is already cancelled for tomorrow.  Let the long weekend begin!  (Too bad Matt still has to work.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Shannon,
Seeing pictures of your children doing their everyday activities is my favorite part pf using the computer. I love seeing their sweet faces.
Anonymous said…
Shannon,
Seeing pictures of your children doing their everyday activities is my favorite part pf using the computer. I love seeing their sweet faces.
Shannon said…
Long time lurker...and a Shannon.

I'm SO jealous of your snow. Enjoy your time together:)

Your picture got me tonight, as we have the same Magna Doodle, he's adorable!
Jenkins said…
I hope you have a blast being snowed in...
we are here waiting for the first flake to fall...

Popular Posts