Stir Crazy

Today was day 4 of being semi-snowed in.  I was able to venture out to the grocery store this afternoon.  They are predicting another snow storm tomorrow that could bring another 10-20 inches.  I am not sure how this city is going to handle another large scale storm.  School is already canceled through Wednesday and I am sure they will end up canceling the entire week.  The side roads are still pretty bad and the snow piles are gigantic.  Matt had to work all weekend and was driving back and forth in the mess.  Thankfully, he has off the next 2 days so we can all be snowed in together.

Today we watched "The Fox and the Hound".  I love that movie, but I avoid it because it always makes me cry.  Today was no exception.  I am trying to be diligent about introducing Oliver to new movies.  Waverly watches the same handful of movies over and over again.  Whatever she loved at age 3 are her favorites still today.  I figure we need to expand Oliver's repertoire.  He seemed to enjoy the movie and would watch parts of it in the midst of playing.

Wavey is definitely going a little stir crazy.  Thankfully she has PT and OT tomorrow, so we can get out of the house and move about.  Being stuck inside seems most difficult for her.  Oliver is content playing with toys.  Waverly doesn't really play much anymore, she would rather be walking.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope that you were able to make it to Waverly's appointments - stay safe & warm.
Jenkins said…
We are feeling crazy here.
I hope you find some fun things to do inside!

Popular Posts