Ouch!!

***Please continue to pray for Ciara.  She is currently on a C-Pap and if they don't see any improvement they will have to intubate her and put her on a ventilator.***

We had the pleasure of meeting my sister and her family for lunch today.  They live in upstate NY, but they were driving through DC.  It was a wonderful surprise.  Waverly is always thrilled to see her cousins. Then we took the kids down to the Natural History Museum.  Oliver loves running around in the stuffed mammal room.  This visit he was much less interested in the animals.  He loved the TVs embedded in the floors and light-up signs.

I am a total klutz, so as were we loading up the kids in the car I rolled my ankle on a dip in the street.  It is incredibly swollen, but I think it is simply a sprain.  Thankfully Matt is a *Super Dad* and took care of everything tonight.  He is off tomorrow, so he can help get the kids off to school in the morning.  I hope by tomorrow I will be able to put weight on my ankle again.

Comments

Erin Butler (Siobhan's Partner) said…
Being a fellow klutz, I just have to remember RICE: Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation! Feel better!

Popular Posts