Sweet Ciara

In December Waverly & I went to the MPS Conference in FL.  We had the opportunity to meet the Bennett family.  They are parents to 3 children with Sanfilippo.  Their youngest passed away a few years ago due to complications from transplant.  Ciara is 13 and Hunter is 11.  Every time I saw Alicia and her husband with the kids, I thought of my future.  It was very emotional for me.

Sweet Ciara is in the hospital.  She is in critical condition in the ICU.  She has pneumonia and requires oxygen.  This is a serious illness for anyone, but complicated even more by MPS.  Please keep Ciara and her family in your prayers.  Ciara has a very special place in my heart.  I see Waverly in her.

The family is traveling back and forth from the hospital and the expenses are getting high.  If you are interested in helping this fantastic family, please let me know and I can give you details on making an easy and quick donation via PayPal.

*Thank you*

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing
S.A. said…
Oh my. My prayers go out to Ciara and her family.
I will email you for their Paypal info.

I have followed your blog for some time, but just recently had my first child- through the prism of new motherhood, the horrors of this disease are even greater.
Anonymous said…
Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Popular Posts