Haircut

We took a quick trip up to PA to visit my family.  Matt had a rare 3 days of in a row, so it was the perfect time for a little road trip.  The kids had a great time visiting grandparents.  Matt and I were able to go see a movie.  We also had Oliver's hair cut.  I avoid his haircuts as long as possible.  Typically, he screams his head off and jerks all around.  We went to a special kids place and the stylist was fantastic.  Oliver didn't shed one tear.  I brought a small bag of gummi bears to keep him happy.  Here is a little glimpse of his new do.  I think he looks quite handsome.


Comments

Anonymous said…
So handsome! Great job Oliver
Lisa L said…
A very handsome little boy indeed! When I took my son Matt for his first 'professional' haircut...omg..awful. Matt cried and screamed, and at the end? The barber told me I needed parenting lessons. Nice. From then on until well into his teens, I was Matt's official hairdresser:)

Popular Posts