Recovery

Waverly slept well last night, even with a blood pressure check every thirty minutes.  She was discharged early this morning and started off quite happy.  We spent the morning snuggling on the couch, watching some of her favorite movies.  Matt took Oliver to the playground this afternoon to take advantage of this beautiful spring day.  While they were gone, Wavey started getting aggitated.  She *never* cries, but she started whimpering and looking at me with her big beautiful eyes.  She wasn't feeling well and she wanted me to make her feel better.  She didn't want to drink anything and she wouldn't eat any of the food I offered her - jello, applesauce, pudding, smoothie, yogurt, popcicles.  She ended up putting her head on my chest and cuddling for awhile.  I loved it and savored the moment.



Comments

Whitney said…
So glad she did well. She is just beautiful!

Popular Posts