Back Home

We took our second road trip of the week and drove up to my parents' home in PA.  My favorite aunt was in town, so we went to spent some time with her.  The kids always love time with Grandma & Grandpa.  We had a wonderful time with family - swimming, playing, taking walks, and eating lots of Rita's on hot summer days.  I am so glad we live within easy driving distance of family.

Waverly had her last day of school on Thursday.  I was less emotional the day of.  She was so cute going off to kindergarten for the last day.  We are really going to miss her teacher.  We did get some information on the new teacher and she sounds wonderful, too.

Next week begins our actual summer vacation.  Our helper, Preti, is off to India for the summer.  So it will be just me and the kids.  Hopefully we will be able to get out to the pool and playground, without too many issues.  I think the double stroller will be my friend.

Comments

Popular Posts