Footie Jammies

I love putting the kids in footie jammies.  They look adorable in them.  My mom found these for Oliver - they have monsters all over them.  They are long enough, but we have to almost pour him into them.  They stretch over his big belly, but just barely.


The past week has been filled with heartache.  A friend's husband died in a car accident last week, leaving behind a young wife, 2 year old son and a baby on the way.  Another friend's son was in the hospital and it was very serious, thankfully he is back home.  Another friend's son is battling a brain tumor - his little body has been through so much.

I appreciate the perspective.  While my life isn't at all the way I had imagined it would be, I have today to be thankful for.  I have 2 fantastic kids who can smile and laugh - they bring me such joy.  I have an amazing husband who is my best friend and the best father to Waverly & Oliver.  I have no idea what tomorrow holds, but I know that I was able to play "ring around the rosie" with Wavey, read her "Elmer" books this afternoon, snuggle with Oliver while we watched "Cars" tonight.  All in all, a very good day.

Comments

Popular Posts