Update

We spent the long holiday weekend in Ohio visiting Matt's family.  We had a great time seeing everyone.  We don't all get together very often, so it was special to have everyone in the same house for a bit.  Waverly and Oliver were wonderful travelers, although I am still trying to unpack and catch up on laundry.

No word on the house yet.  We did have to resign some paperwork, so someone is looking over the offer.  I have mentally moved into the house and I spend a lot of time visualizing life there.  I hope to be closing out the summer grilling out on the deck and watching the kids play in the backyard.

Waverly has had a few great days in a row.  We are still at a loss as to what it causing her tears, but it nice to have a reprieve.  We meet with orthopedics in 2 weeks and our PT may accompany us to the appointment.  It will be nice to have her support and input on the changes we have seen the past few months.

Comments

Heidi said…
Thanks for the update Shannon. I find myself scanning my blog reader and always looking at certain people wishing they'd posted something recently. You are one of my wish list people. :) Glad you had a great time and that the kids were good. Also glad Waverly is feeling a bit better.
diplofam said…
we were just involved in a short sale process (we were on the selling side :() and it takes a LONG time--hang in there--hopefully it is worth it in the end!

Popular Posts