Meet the McNeil Family

Meet the McNeil Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update

We spent the long holiday weekend in Ohio visiting Matt's family.  We had a great time seeing everyone.  We don't all get together very often, so it was special to have everyone in the same house for a bit.  Waverly and Oliver were wonderful travelers, although I am still trying to unpack and catch up on laundry.

No word on the house yet.  We did have to resign some paperwork, so someone is looking over the offer.  I have mentally moved into the house and I spend a lot of time visualizing life there.  I hope to be closing out the summer grilling out on the deck and watching the kids play in the backyard.

Waverly has had a few great days in a row.  We are still at a loss as to what it causing her tears, but it nice to have a reprieve.  We meet with orthopedics in 2 weeks and our PT may accompany us to the appointment.  It will be nice to have her support and input on the changes we have seen the past few months.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for the update Shannon. I find myself scanning my blog reader and always looking at certain people wishing they'd posted something recently. You are one of my wish list people. :) Glad you had a great time and that the kids were good. Also glad Waverly is feeling a bit better.

diplofam said...

we were just involved in a short sale process (we were on the selling side :() and it takes a LONG time--hang in there--hopefully it is worth it in the end!