We Will Miss You, Erin!!!


Waverly had her last day of summer school last week. Even though I wrote about it already, I had to post a photo of Wavey and her 1:1 Erin. Erin worked with Wavey this past school year and summer school. She has been a God sent. Matt and I could see that Wavey loved Erin and was being well taken care of by her. I had the opportunity to pop into the classroom multiple times and I was always happy with what I saw. Erin reinforced PT and OT goals that our therapists thought would be useful. She worked tirelessly to keep Wavey moving and comfortable through her swelling knees and pain phase in the spring. She defended her against an unhelpful staff member. And she went far beyond my expectations in making MPS Awareness Day a school wide event. She is moving out of state next week and we are really going to miss her. I love this photo of them. I love that even with the face painting activity, Erin chose to have a purple ribbon "tatoo" on her arm in honor of Waverly. We have been so fortunate to have her and we are going to miss her terribly. It is difficult to watch someone who loves my child so well leave. Good luck in all you do, Erin!!! We love you and will always remember your love for Wavey. Thank you!!

Comments

Popular Posts