Back On Schedule

This has been a really good week. We are back to our usual schedule and that is always great for Waverly. She has been doing a fabulous job at school and her teachers/therapists are reporting lots of talking and a few new words. She has just been so happy. Oliver is enjoying life. He is starting to get frustrated by the fact that he isn't walking yet. I hope he can master walking soon. It will make playground and park play a lot more fun...and easier on his knees. We have friends checking out apartments for us this weekend. We hope to have something lined up soon.
One of my favorite photos of Waverly on the carousel at London Zoo.

Oliver walking...still not on his own though.

Comments

Rafael said…
Hey Guys!

Waverly and Oliver look stupendous and so do you. It's a wonder how you still manage to all look so happy and hopeful. A true inspiration when I consider my petty problems and the dumb things that get me down occasionally.

When you settle down in the DC area, let me know so I can give you contact info for my Mom who works at NIH in Bethesda which may have some sort of treatment protocols for the kids.

She's arranged this sort of thing before for friends from Argentina with a rare form of Leukemia. NIH was fantastic with these special protocols.

Also, Ana Chavez is in Bethesda, Falguni is in Columbia, MD (near Baltimore) and I'd love for you to meet some good friends of mine from the area who you might get along with and make friends and have company.

Always wishing you the best and keeping you in my prayers...

Love,

Rafa

Popular Posts