Goodbye London Zoo






We took the kids to the zoo today. Our membership expires tomorrow and it has become such a special place for us. We usually end up there on a nice weekend day, when we have no other plans. We took a few photos of the kids and I posted some of my favorites. Oliver likes to "push" the stroller now and the lower seat back makes a great handle for him. We had a great time, enjoying another nice summer day. We only have about a month left here, so we want to take advantage of our time by getting back to our favorite spots and seeing some new ones.

Comments

Mike and Sarah said…
Cute pictures. I chuckled at the one with Waverly crying. I can definitely relate to that moment. I hope you all are able to make the most of your last month in London.
Unknown said…
Oh poor Waverly! That picture is precious. I especially like the close up of Oliver. The only thing Jaxson is interested at the zoo is the train ride. :)
bome62 said…
Love the pictures.Waverly & Oliver are adorable.Praying for you daily.
Bonnie Meyer
Washington, Missouri
Blaza said…
We love our zoo too. However, I am sure the London zoo is WAY more cool than ours here in Nashville. Regardless, it would be sad to say good-bye to such a good "friend" to all of us.
I, too, love the pictures and feel very much like Sarah D. Except now it usually ends with one starting and within minutes both crying. :)
aprilfoolwed said…
The kids are too cute Shannon! Jacob has the same shirt as Oliver and he wore it today!

Popular Posts