We Have An Apartment

Things are ever so slowly coming together. We have an apartment all lined up in the DC area. (Thanks to Jenny & Andy!!) I think it is going to be a great place to call home for at least 1 year. We are in the school district we wanted and close to some incredible school options for Waverly. I am so excited to get back to the US and put our lives together - arranging school and therapy as soon as possible. Creating a routine for Wavey is so vital. We are excited to see you when we are back in the US. We can't wait to connect with everyone again.

Comments

Shari said…
Hey, Randy and I have been praying for you guys. (OK, I've been crying for you too.) Glad things are coming together for your move back to the States.
Renee Little said…
Waverly is so grown up looking. I miss having her scoot her little bottom onto my lap so I would read a book to her. She is so adorable. We think of you often and hope that we will be able to see you sometime after you officially move back to the States. Praying for you. You are an amazing woman Shannon. May God grant you strength.
Unknown said…
YAY! So happy for you! Selfishly thankful you're coming back to the States. When is your offical return?

Popular Posts